Saturday 4 December 2010

Enterprise

For enterprise we have to start up and business and sell our product using only £10.

I have decided to create a book full of illustrations and facts that explain how to be green/eco. It will be made by eco/recycled paper and I will think about everything I use so that I am protecting the environment. My illustrations will be of facts about how we can protect the environment. These illustrations will be used for bags, t-shirts and notebooks as well as being put into frames to buy just as illustrations. My product is innovative as my illustrations are original and are all hand made and eco, which will attract a certain market. I think my product is innovative as I am picking facts and making it simple to think about the environment.

I have called my business Green Tips.






No comments:

Post a Comment