Monday 19 October 2009

Make Do and Mend


I went to the M&S exhibition at the Centenary Gallery at Leeds University as I was researching Make Do and Mend at the time and thought Marks and Spencer was around when this scheme came in and it was helpful but it made me think more about old posters and I found a few at the exhibition then made my own which I was pleased with.


I was researching make do and mend for the poster project where we had to make a poster which had a 3D aspect which i found really hard and was happier with this poster than the one i created as my final piece although i really liked the text i used. i scanned in my tape measure in the shape of letters which gave a really good outcome although i think i could have been clearer with where the exhibition was going to be held.


No comments:

Post a Comment