Wednesday 4 November 2009

Intelligence

I'm going to start reading again, i really like but don't feel i have the time hear apart from when i'm travelling home or maybe on the bus or something. the first book i'm going to read is one of my favourites "A Million Little Pieces" by James Frey which is a true story about a man trying to get of drugs in rehab and the people he meets, it makes me cry every time i read it.
The next is "The Time Traveler's Wife" by Audrey Niffengger, I've wanted to read this book since it came out at the movies and i said i was going to read it before i saw the film and i still haven't so that is definitely on my list.

My last is something just to make me think as the language they use almost makes you read it twice and it is so profound and beautiful so it will be Love Letters of Great Men. this i will just read a bit of know and again as i feel it may get tedious.


And i've heard reading makes you clever (and it might help me spell)

No comments:

Post a Comment