Sunday 8 November 2009

What I Saw Today - Richard Haine

Today i came across this blog called "What I saw today" which are made up of sketches of things that Haine's saw in his day and he does this instead of taking photographs which is so original and creative. He sketches in such a lovely scratchy and expressive way but with such detailing of tiny aspects of the persons oufit. he uses anything he can get his hands on to draw such as napkins and notebooks and even his iPhone scribble.
I am officially obsessed with his blog. I just love the way he uses the inks and then works over them.




And this is my response to his work which i am really pleased with and normally i find myself being slightly neater and more in control of the drawing but i really like this messy, throw away effect.

No comments:

Post a Comment